Thursday, September 30, 2010

Stupid entry of me!

Hey3x peeps. Sorry, no raya pic for this entry. Pliz lend me ur eyes to read dis stupid entry. huh. I've just received msg from my beloved kak ya : "Qiqish siap eh, t kak ya amek".  n from my beloved abg long :  "Dah siap ke blom?". OMG. By the tym i write dis, they're heading to there edi. huh.! So pity of me.


I want to join them !!! huhuhu~ Sometimes, i think of stop studying n have a normal life like others. Hey, part tym student xnormal atau kao yg membuat ianya xnormal Qiqish..??? Orang lain ok je. huh! Identity crisis.

Today my pre-vacation will be held in library of UiTM Shah alam. best x. sgt best!! serve your right babe. sape suro xsiapkan awal2. That is sound whispered from the evil. Sounded cruel. huh. And this is sound whispered from angel : Be patient Qiqish. There is a wisdom in everything happened... Sounded hearty.. Alhamdulillah.

To my super duper beloved kak sue, abg long, kak ya n frou, please have fun there thou without me.. n Qiqish, please get ready urself to go to library.


4 comments: